ZEro is a proprietary thermal fusion bonded coating that increases service life of tubing in abrasion/wear environments.
Our ZEro coated tubing accepts full API drift after the coating applied. With a temperature rating of 160C , this tubing will suit the majority of wellbore conditions. The extremely low friction coefficient extends tubing and sucker rod lifespan which gives you more uptime. ZEro also acts as a corrosion barrier.
Features & Benefits
- Increases service life of bare steel by a factor of three
- Lab tested & field proven
- Low friction coefficient reduces over time
- Tough and flexible coating moves with the pipe
- Excellent anti-corrosion characteristics
- Temperature rating of 160C
- Over ten years of proven field operations
Rod pumping wells
Horizontal wells through the build section
Tail joint for sand abrasion